Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Post 3- Same day, five minutes later

I am behind, and do not want to set a bad example by doing all my posts next Wednesday before the meeting, so here I am again.

As I mentioned in my first post, I have been hard at it, trying to wrap up the work of Son of (actually, we have renamed her, Daughter of) Research Project Calculator, which I have been involved with for WAY too long. We are very, very close- and it is almost like giving birth- the pain and the excitement! Check it out- http://rpc.elm4you.org/step1.php?teacher=yes
We welcome any feedback you might have!

Tomorrow, I go to the Fall MEMO Conference (MEMO is the School Librarian and Technology Professional Organization) where I'll give two presentations- one about the Calculator, and the other about you! I should return with inspiration and good things to share.

Leslie

No comments: